Join Us! 3/5/22 at Skudin Surf American Dream in East Rutherford N.J. for a private wave pool session.
We have 16 SPOTS AVAILABLE, attendees will get access to the following:
-2hr Wave Pool Session
-Snacks & Drinks (Non Alcoholic) Provided
-$50 OFF Any In Stock Surfboard (valid till 4/5/22)
-10% OFF Any In Stock Wetsuit (valid till 4/5/22)
-15% OFF Full Priced Apparel (valid till 4/5/22)
Proof of purchase required to redeem shop discounts. Can only be used once per category. Discounts can be redeemed once you are signed up and will expire 1 month after event date. (4/5/2022)
- Please arrive 45 MINUTES before your session start time at Parking Lot B (Level 1 – Purple Lights Entrance)
- Electronic waivers must be completed by every member of your Private Dream Session 24 hours prior to your session start time.
- All bookings are nonrefundable.
Skudin Surf American Dream Wave Pool Session (3/5/2022)
Private Dream Session
Two Hour feature allows a private surf experience in groups of up to 16 surfers, one hour up to 10 surfers. The fun is endless when surfers are able to build their own custom wave playlist!
Each wave can last from three to eight seconds in length and reach three to four feet in height. The waves can be set to alternate every 25 – 70 seconds, which equates to 75 – 150 waves/hour.
- The A-Frames
Double your wave count for 2 riders a wave: For larger groups, we recommend the A- Frame wave to split peak rights and lefts and maximize wave counts. This wave gives each surfer an opportunity for two turns on the wave and each is super rippable, coming in 25 second intervals. We recommend this wave for surfers of all skill levels using all types of equipment.
- The Left and Right Section Waves
Allow a few lulls throughout your session and come with an average group size. When running these specialty waves we recommend doing heats within larger group sizes.
- The Barreling Wave aka “Vortex”
The barreling wave requires more time in between waves to maximize the shape compared to the shorter time required for the left air section. We recommend this wave for advanced surfers using shortboards. It is also perfect for bodyboarders.
Things to know about the Private Dream Session:
- Includes a Wave Technician, two Surf Coaches/Surf Caddies and Lifeguards on Duty.
- There are fun options for all levels of surfing abilities.
- Includes private cabana on pool deck overlooking the waves.
- We recommend professionals bring their own equipment and wear short leashes to prevent boards from hitting the wall. There is a good chance of some minor dings, so leave your favorite board at home.
- Start with a bigger board because having the right equipment at Skudin Surf American Dream is key. Look through our complimentary quiver online or during your session. Here is a link to our quiver
- The A-frame waves are a great way to start your session and double your group’s wave count; these waves are also good for a wider range of surfing ability.
- A fast pop-up and being able to create speed is critical for surfing our advanced wave settings.
- The more time you allow between waves, the better the quality. Please consider letting the water settle for a minute or two throughout your session.
- It’s hot and sunny. Be prepared for summer heat and sunshine through the glass ceiling. Yes, you can get sunburnt!
- Please paddle back along one of the walls after your wave and apply your basic surf etiquette.
- Don’t dive; there is a cement bottom.